Join the Global Team
Due to the ever increasing need for polygraph services worldwide, we are seeking qualified examiners to participate in the GPN referral program. There is no fee to register or to become a member, but each examiner must meet the minimum qualifications below as well as a few others. Each examiner then receives his/her “standard” fee for each client referred, less a deposit that we retain as our service fee (see schedule of these referral fees below). We invest over $5000 (USD) per month marketing the services of our members, but we don’t get paid unless we successfully send you clients. Bottom line… you have nothing to lose. Take advantage of our global reputation, BBB accreditation, automated client registration processes, and a 24-hour answering service.
EXAMINERS NEEDED IN THESE AREAS: Alabama, Arkansas, California (Northern), Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, also Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Mexico, and New Zealand.
- Completed polygraph training at APA accredited training facility
- Completed internship and received certification (if so required)
- Completed at least 100 exams following certification. For those who have completed less than 100 exams or have not yet completed polygraph school, we offer a PAID INTERNSHIP PROGRAM.
- Completed at least 50 domestic-type examinations (waiver available with advanced training in this area)
- Must own or have unfettered access to computerized polygraph equipment (Lafayette preferred but not required)
- If a desired testing location requires a polygraph license, examiner must be licensed in that jurisdiction – LINK TO LICENSING INFORMATION
- Must be willing to conduct domestic-type (relationship) examinations
- Must attempt to contact all referred clients within 48 hours
- Must make an exam date available to the client within 30 days (with some exceptions)
- Must agree to use only APA Validated testing (and scoring) methods
- Must establish a “flat rate” price for each testing location, regardless of exam type or purpose
- If requested, must be willing to administer multiple issue tests (up to four related relevant questions).
- Must be willing to work with an interpreter, if necessary
- Must conduct the exam personally. If you wish the exam to be handled by an employee or contractor, that employee must submit an application individually and be approved for membership.
- Must allow any GPN referred exam to be QC’d by a senior GPN examiner upon request.
- Must have a valid email address which is checked DAILY in order to receive referrals.
- Must be willing to provide the exam rooms used for testing (we can help with this) in areas that we do not currently cover OR at current locations for lower fees than currently offered. See TEST LOCATIONS for current coverage.
- Must have no law enforcement “conflict-of-interest” issues if criminal exams are requested.
- Must not offer GPN clients exams using competetive technologies (CVSA, EyeDetect, fMRI)
- Must not be affiliated with certain competing referral services.
- If member has a web site, that site must include a link to the GPN web site
- REFERRAL FEE STRUCTURE: 100 USD per exam in US and Canada (200 USD for exams priced at 1000 USD or higher), 20% for all other countries
What our members are saying about GPN
ONCE YOU HAVE BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GLOBAL POLYGRAPH NETWORK ® YOU MAY ADD OUR LOGO TO YOUR SITE.
- Right click on the graphic below and save it to your website’s root directory as GPNlogo_LG.jpg
- Cut and paste the code below to insert the graphic into your site at the desired location.
<!– —–START CUT and PASTE HERE—– –>
<img src=”https://www.polytest.org/images/gpn/logo.fw.png” width=”333″ height=”121″></a>
<!– ——–END CUT and PASTE——– –> /
* Note: You can change the size of the logo by adjusting width and height parameters within the cut and pasted code.